It’s that time of the year when we put our clocks back. It gives us a good chance to make sure our home is as “insurance-friendly” as it can be.
- Change the battery in your smoke detectors
- Clean out those clogged gutters
- Change the filter in your forced air handler
- Crank up that generator to be sure it works properly
- Check the fluids in your car
- Run in circles around the outside of your house…
That last one will really fool the neighbors but its good exercise and you can check the condition of the house at the same time.
Let us know if we can help with your home insurance.